Tjernlund Products inception dates back to 1938 when Emil Tjernlund and his son Robert started designing and manufacturing oil fired forced air furnaces. From this start their product offering evolved into gas fired furnaces and custom packaged roof top heating & cooling equipment. In the mid 1950's our Auto Draft Inducers were developed to eliminate draft problems associated with short stacks on roof top units. Other people within the heating industry soon saw the advantages of our draft inducers and wholesale distribution of the Auto Draft Inducers began in 1957.
Tjernlund Products was spun off as a separate company in 1973. The original manufacturing facility had 10,000 ft2 and 12 employees. Since then we have expanded our facility to 90,000 ft2 and have grown to over 75 employees. Our engineering and manufacturing departments feature the latest technology in 3D CAD design and CNC turret presses and brakes.
Tjernlund Products is still owned and managed by Emil's grandsons, Robert and Tom and Emil's great grandson Bob. Over four generations our mission has been to provide quality engineered and manufactured products that solve exhaust, ventilation and heating/cooling problems. Paramount to our success is providing the technical
support necessary so that our products are easy to select and install. We are dedicated to serving your special
exhaust and ventilation needs.
For product details and contact information, visit www.tjernlund.com.
Links to Product Information:
- Gas Side Wall Power Vent Systems
- Oil Side Wall Power Vent Systems
- In-Line Draft Inducer Vertical Vent Systems
- Rooftop Draft Inducers
- Commercial Combustion Air In-Forcer
- Distributor Accessories: Controls, Vent Hoods, Heater Interlocks
- Variable and Fixed Speed Engineer Specified Systems
- Hearth Products: Chimney Fans, Stove Fans, Transfer Fans, Fresh Air Intake Fans
- Duct Booster Fans
- Powered Roof Vent Booster Fan
- AireShare Transfer Fans
- UnderAire Crawlspace Ventilation Fans
- XCHANGER Basement Fans
- Fresh Air In-Forcer
- Sure Dry Shower Drying Systems
- Radon Mitigation Fans
- Enviro-Tech Head Cooling Fans